logo

Co-op Gallery Opportunities

Affiliate member exhibits

The Art Council’s Co-operative Art Gallery is available to the member organizations of the Council for short-term exhibits. The exhibits run concurrently with the Gallery’s open hours, with sales from the exhibit divided the same way as other Gallery sales:  70% to the artists, and the other 30% divided between Coconut Point Mall (12%), the Art Council (9%), and the organization to which the selling artist is a member (9%).

As a requirement of the exhibit, a representative of the exhibiting organization should be  present in the Gallery each day to greet visitors and answer any questions about the exhibiting organization.

Organizations interested in this exhibit opportunity should contact Gallery Director Judi Fuchs at judif23@gmail.com.

—————

Short-term exhibits scheduled so far:       Estero Art League:  Jan. 15-Jan. 19

                                                                                   Weavers of Char-Lee:  Jan. 20-Feb. 9

“Featured Artist” presentations

The Gallery Team also has begun a program of inviting artists to be featured at the gallery. The Council’s affiliate members are invited to nominate artists to participate in this program as a way to highlight the outstanding artists in their organization.

The Gallery will provide publicity for the artist’s appearance in the Gallery, greeting those in the Gallery and providing a demonstration or simply discussing his/her art.

Organizations interested in identifying artists for this program should contact Judi Fuchs (judif23@gmail.com)

————-

Featured Artists” scheduled so far:   Ginny Whiteman:  Jan, 6 and 7. (Oil painting)

                                                                          Stand Dzedzy:  Jan. 13 and 14  (Clay ‘Dragons and Creatures’)